Please Note –
Not all people respond so quickly and well to treatment (as stated in these case histories). Some take longer and require persistence. As always, so many other influencing factors need to be adressed, such as what food is being eaten, the amount of stress the person is experiencing, posture, lack of exercise and thought behaviours. Generally though, I have observed quicker, better responses since introducing light to acupuncture sessions – sometimes unexpectedly rapid in effect.
The following testimonials are provided with courtesy from Tony Cocilovo (M.A.), USA, and Anna Cocilovo (l.Ac.) regarding their use of the photon-stimulator. (See link)
CHOSING A PRACTITIONER
Why doesn't this website have any testimonials?
Registered health professionals in Australia are prohitibited by law from using testimonials in their advertising. The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and Australian Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine Association's Code of Ethics prohibits the use of testimonials by members.
If there are no testimonials, how do I choose a practitioner?
There are 5 ways to help you choose a practitioner:
1. Look for registered practitioners in your area by searching the website of The Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) for acupuncturist practitioners in Australia here
2. Check with your health fund to see if the practitioner is registered for the services they are providing - only registered practitioners are accredited with private health funds.
3. Ask friends or relatives for their recommendation - this will establish if the practitioner has good local reputation.
4. Google the practitioner - this will show if they have a website, any publications or other involvements.
5. Call the practitioner and ask them about their qualifications, experience or if they have treated your condition before. Most practitioners are happy to discuss these matters before an appointment is made.